2019 Practice Schedule
We will be INDOORS at COMPETE INDOOR SPORT in NORWOOD while the fields are closed - for at LEAST the first 2 weeks of the season.
INDOOR PRACTICES ARE ON MONDAY & FRIDAY
OUTDOOR PRACTICES ARE ON MONDAY & WEDNESDAY
Practice Starts March 18th, last practice June 5th for games, June 12th for Jamboree players. Outdoor practice start date will be determined by WEATHER, FIELD CONDITIONS ETC.
For now, we have plenty of INDOOR space in one location at consistent times.
The indoor schedule is as follows:
1/2 & 3/4 TBD
This schedule applies to all Monday/Friday from 3/18 to 4/12. NO PRACTICE over April break. Please stay flexible on 4/12. If girls are interested in practice, we'd love to offer them an option.
When we move outside, we will begin our regular outdoor schedule.
1/2 Monday & Wednesday 4:00pm - 5:15pm Laurel Fields, Sherborn
3/4 Monday & Wednesday 5:45pm - 7:15pm Laurel Fields Sherborn
5/6 Monday & Wednesday 6:00pm - 7:30pm Caryl Park, Dover
7/8 Monday & Wednesday 6:00pm - 8:00pm DSHS TURF or FARM ST FIELD
5/6 & 7/8 Pioneer (SELECT) 6:00pm - 7:30pm TUESDAY FARM ST/CARYL
***Please note the following information on game start dates for your daughter's program.
BE AWARE - there is a game on the FIRST Sunday of vacation week. If you are NOT going to be able to attend your game (Gr 3/4, 5/6 & 7/8) you need to let me know ASAP!***
For 2019, game dates will be as follows (age group start dates):
Sunday League Games:
- March 31
- April 7 (First week for 3/4)
- April 14 (TBD....)
- April 28 (First week for 1/2 grade)
- May 5
- May 12
- May 19
- June 2
- June 9 (Reduced team play - Club tournament weekend)
- June 16: (Jamboree at L-S in Sudbury - Gr 1-6 only)
Select League Games
- April 5
- April 12
- April 26
- May 3
- May 10
- May 17
- May 31
- June 7: Tournament of Champions (details to follow)
Holidays with NO GAMES: Easter Sunday 4/21 & Memorial Day Weekend May 26th
Other League Events:
- Queen of the HIll: - TBD (Patriots Day)
- Founders Jamboree - June 16th. Teams play one session either AM or PM. Please keep the entire day open (8am-6pm) if you would like to play; the final schedule is not determined until June.